|1||(3.9) pkg. instastant||4||graham cracker squares|
|chocolate pudding mix||1||banana, sliced|
|2||cups low-fat milk||4||gummy worms|
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk, stirring until well blended. Let stand about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Place the graham crackers in a bag with a zipper seal. Close the bag then crush the graham crackers.
- In each of 4 small cups, place about 4 tablespoons pudding.
- To each cup, add a layer of banana slices then add one gummy worm. Top each cup with 4 more tablespoons pudding.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers on top of each cup. May be served right away or chilled and served later.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 2.5 g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 1 g (5% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (2% DV), Sodium 490 mg (21% DV), Total Carbohydrate 52 g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (9% DV), Sugars 36 g, Protein 6 g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
Winter Wonderland Hot Chocolate
|1||cup low-fat milk||10||miniature marshmallows|
|chocolate pudding mix|
- In a microwave-safe mug, microwave milk on HIGH for 1½ minutes or until hot.
- Add pudding mix. Stir until all pudding mix is dissolved.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 1 g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0 g (0% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (2% DV), Sodium 950 mg (40% DV), Total Carbohydrate 68 g (23% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (8% DV), Sugars 45 g, Protein 10 g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
|2||graham crackers||1||small banana, sliced|
|1||(4 ounce) chocolate|
|pudding snack cup|
- Place one graham cracker on a plate.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate pudding on graham cracker.
- Lay sliced banana on top of pudding.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker.
- Eat it like a s’more.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 5 g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 2 g (10% DV), Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 230 mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 56 g (19% DV), Dietary Fiber 4 g (16% DV), Sugars 35 g, Protein 4 g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
Three Layer Chocolate Pie
|2||cups low-fat milk||1||(8 ounce) container low-fat|
|2||(3.9 ounce) package instant||whipped topping|
|chocolate pudding mix|
|1||grapham cracker crust,|
|regular of chocolate, pre-made|
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute. The mixture will be very thick.
- Spread half the mixture onto the bottom of the pie crust. Leave the other half in the bowl.
- Spoon half the container of whipped topping into the bowl with the chocolate pudding. Stir gently until mixed. Spread over pudding in the pie.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pie.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 12 g (19% DV), Saturated Fat 5 g (26% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (1% DV), Sodium 570 mg (24% DV), Total Carbohydrate 51 g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber 1 g (5% DV), Sugars 38 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
Rocky Road Pops
|1||(3.9 ounces) package instant||1/2||cup miniature|
|chocolate pudding mix||marshmallows|
|2||cups low-fat milk||1/4||cup peanuts, chopped|
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Stir in marshmallows and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 1.5 g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 1 g (5% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (2% DV), Sodium 410 mg (17% DV), Total Carbohydrate 33 g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 1 g (4% DV), Sugars 27 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.